password and username code

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Mar 5 18:36:59 EST 2016

Ömer sarı <sari.omer.1989 at gmail.com> writes:

> hi , all , l m fresh user and l m trying to learn python by doing
> practice but l got stuck in that , l need help , l m a beginner and  l
> learn some basic things so far so, plz take in consideration that
> before command .

Welcome! You have chosen a good language for learning.

We have a forum explicitly dedicated to collaboratively learning Python
<URL:https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor>, you may want to go
there and participate.

Please note that communication is important when programming: please
take care to write English. Using “l m”, or “plz”, leads to a needlessly
difficult-to-read message. Thanks!

--
 \         “For a sentimentalist is simply one who desires to have the |
  `\    luxury of an emotion without paying for it.” —Oscar Wilde, _De |