A mistake which almost went me mad

ast nomail at invalid.com
Thu Mar 3 05:21:52 EST 2016

Hello

This has to be told

I created a file pickle.py in order to test some files
read/write with objects and put it in a directory
which is on my python path.

Then the nightmare began

- Idle no longer works, window no longer opens
when double clicked, no errors messsages

- python -m pip list doesnt work, crash with an
error message related to pickle

I uninstalled python34 and reinstalled it, same problem
I uninstalled python34 and instaled 3.5, same problem

I finally understood that pickle.py is the name of the file
containing the official pickle module.

This module is probably used by various python programs,
IDLE, pip ...

Instead of reading official pickle, python read my file ...