[Off-topic] Requests author discusses MentalHealthError exception

Anders Wegge Keller wegge at wegge.dk
Thu Mar 3 02:23:43 EST 2016

On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 23:29:43 +0000
Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 29/02/2016 22:40, Larry Martell wrote:

>> I think for the most part, the mental health industry is most
>> interested in pushing drugs and forcing people into some status quo.

> I am disgusted by your comments.  I'll keep my original reply in reserve.

 Actually, if you view it by raw numbers, where depression makes up the bulk
of the total number of mental problems, Larry's statement is true.

 Studies not performed by the industry shows that an un-medicated depression
ends on average half a day later than one that's treated with some sort
of SSRI.

Disclaimer: I'm depressed myself, and I've taken an interest into the hows
and whys of SSRI medications.

--
//Wegge