Continuing indentation

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Wed Mar 2 17:56:46 EST 2016

On 03/02/2016 02:44 PM, Skip Montanaro wrote:

> I don't know. Maybe I need to ask the flake8 author about his
> rationale for this message. It seems to me from my experience with the
> language that this particular message is going against pretty common
> practice. Does vim's Python mode exhibit similar behavior by default?
> What about other editors/IDEs?

My vim mode indents an extra four spaces when continuing lines (so eight
total), and dedents back four after the ): (which does line up with the
extra-indented conditions, but with the original condition).

I find the different indentation levels for conditions version body to
be very helpful.

--
~Ethan~