Request More Help With XBM Image

Wildman best_lay at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 13:56:03 EST 2016

On Tue, 01 Mar 2016 19:26:55 +0100, Peter Otten wrote:

> An exception is raised because you pass the command as a single argument

<snip good stuff>

I did not realize that how the command was passed would
make such a difference.  I guess I am stuck in my old
VB habits for creating variables.  You don't have to
say it, this ain't VB!  :-)

After making the changes to "command = ", it works fine
without the shell.  At the risk of sounding redundant,
thank you.

--
<Wildman> GNU/Linux user #557453
"The Constitution only gives people the right to