Were is a great place to Share your finished projects?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 19:13:33 EDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 9:06 AM, Lawrence D’Oliveiro
<lawrencedo99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 1:09:31 AM UTC+12, Christian Gollwitzer wrote:
>> Github makes that extremely easy, just create an account, create a repo,
>> "git pull" and start working. Your incremental changes will be updated
>> with each "git push".
>
> I start with “git init” and never pull, only push.

Same here, and I recommend it to my students because GitHub, when
looking at a completely empty repo (no commits at all) will give a
handy set of copy/paste-ready commands to add a remote and push. But
ultimately, it comes to the same thing.

ChrisA