Were is a great place to Share your finished projects?

Natsu Dragneel srentzsch10 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:48:45 EDT 2016

Im asking this because im working on a small project, but i won't say what it is because i want to do it completely on myself.

I just say it has something to do with Steam and a Feature they rly need to add there... so i write it myself :D and it already is finished it only needs a GUI now.

And its not going to be compiled, so everyone can edit it and Fix the errors i did as a beginner(with that i mean, im going to do it a bit different than someone who knows python better as me), because i don't know if my HTML parser is going to be able to do his Function on all sides that may be used.