Operator Precedence: One Thing Python Got Right

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 10:04:40 EDT 2016

On 2016-06-27, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> wrote:

> Do you write much Python code that you expect to also be valid C code?

Depends on what you mean by "much", but yes, it's certainly something
I do.  I often develop and test algorithms in Python and then
cut/paste much of the Python code into C programs.  The more validated
code I can use verbatim, the less likely I'll bork something up by
having to translate it from Python to C.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! ... I see TOILET
                                  at               SEATS ...