Question on compiling on linux

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pylist at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:08:32 EDT 2016

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 2:28 PM, Steven Truppe <steven.truppe at chello.at> wrote:
> That gives me many .so files but no python*.so* file :(

Where are you finding these many .so files?  There should be
libpython3.5m.so in the root of the source tree (alongside `python`).

By the way, I'm not sure how you're accessing the list/newsgroup, but
your quoting seems to be messed up somehow -- my message, which I'm
assuming the above was in reply to, was nowhere to be found in your
message.  Also, as a minor matter of netiquette, we prefer new content
to follow a quote of what the new message is in reply to, as I've done
in this message.

--
Zach