Guys, can you please share me some sites where we can practice python programs for beginners and Intermediate.

Pushpanth Gundepalli pushpanth2000 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 01:35:34 EDT 2016

On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 4:33:28 PM UTC+5:30, Pushpanth Gundepalli wrote:
> Guys, can you please share me some sites where we can practice python programs for beginners and Intermediate.

Thank you for ur valuable suggestions.. Actually i have done practising the exercises on codeacademy, codingbat. But the thing is that i want to do a live project which wil help me to enchance my skills more.. I'm happy tht I'm able to understand and write small lines of code(i think it is a small achivement for me and it boost my confidence).. but i need to improve more on programming.. Also pls help me out on how I can get some real time projects to practice!!