Operator Precedence/Boolean Logic

Lawrence D’Oliveiro lawrencedo99 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 00:47:05 EDT 2016

Tightening it up would rule out a whole class of common errors, from misunderstanding (or forgetting) the rule about what exactly gets interpreted as true and what as false <https://bugs.python.org/issue13936> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28116931/datetime-time0-0-evaluates-as-false-in-boolean-context>.