OT?: Where can I find python programming material in different languages?

Joe Gulizia jrgulizia at scola.org
Wed Jun 22 12:59:49 EDT 2016

Potentially Off Topic

I am looking for python programming related blogs, papers, videos in Swahili, Tagalog, Somali, Javanese (Indonesian?), Lithuanian, Pashto, Bulgarian, Farsi, Amharic, Georgian, Kazakh, and Tamil. Although blogs are not online I am looking for material that is not easily and freely available via the Web (or requires a subscription).  I found the Python in languages other than English lists....Would those be the best places to start?

Thank you