Request for opinions: A cross language development tool

Tal Zion tal at bridge-dev.com
Tue Jun 21 14:01:14 EDT 2016

Bridge compiles Python modules into native code, which requires us to
support Python *language* features (for, while, class, generators, etc)
but it reuses CPython's libraries (list, dict, str, etc) so we don't
implement those, and it also uses CPython's ast module in order to parse
Python code. So once we are done supporting all of the language
features, any Python code should work. Currently we have quite a few
language features to implement, but we're working on it =) We're
targeting Python 3.5.

Tal