Guys, can you please share me some sites where we can practice python programs for beginners and Intermediate.

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:14:02 EDT 2016

On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 6:03:28 AM UTC-5, Pushpanth Gundepalli wrote:
> Guys, can you please share me some sites where we can practice python programs for beginners and Intermediate.

Have you tried googling for "python interactive tutorial"? Someone had created one similar to Ruby's, but i cannot remember the site. The python.org website has an interactive shell you can play around with online, but it's no different than using Python on your machine -- not much advantage anyway.