Cassandra multiprocessing can't pickle _thread.lock objects

Joaquin Alzola Joaquin.Alzola at lebara.com
Tue Jun 21 10:32:52 EDT 2016

>I tried to use Cassandra and multiprocessing to insert rows (dummy data) concurrently based on the examples in

Same situation here. I was going to try this solution but on the reading side.
Was even thinking of putting Spark-Cassandra just to avoid Python to do multiprocessing.
This email is confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy or disclose its content but contact the sender immediately upon receipt.