is there a concurrent list for append in parallel programming in python? how to pass parameter in this parallel program with pool?

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 04:01:00 EDT 2016

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 2:45 AM, meInvent bbird <jobmattcon at gmail.com> wrote:
> the name in c# is not called concurrent list, it is called
> blockingcollection
>
> dictionary called concurrent dictionary
>
> thread safe these kind of things
>
> https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd267312(v=vs.110).aspx
>
> https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd997369(v=vs.110).aspx
>
> https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd997305(v=vs.110).aspx

It sounds to me like you're looking for the Queue class:
https://docs.python.org/3/library/queue.html

Or possibly you want its multiprocessing equivalent, since it's not
clear to me which kind of concurrency you're interested in:
https://docs.python.org/3/library/multiprocessing.html#multiprocessing.Queue

Also, please don't top-post on this mailing list. Trimming quotations
and interleaving your replies is the accepted posting style here.