python-2.7.11.msi destroys PATH env var?

Chupo bad_n_mad at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 16:40:51 EDT 2016

After installing Python 2.7.11 through python-2.7.11.msi Windows
installer OS couldn't anymore detect antivirus software so after some
investigation I found that PATH environment variable was completely
removed from the system. I had to recreate the PATH var and add:

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;

into the path so the WMI could detect antivirus again.

Can anyone confirm the same problem?

I marked 'Add python.exe to PATH' during the installation process.
--
Let There Be Light
Custom LED driveri prema specifikacijama

Chupo