Overriding methods inherited from a superclass with methods from a mixin

Michael Selik michael.selik at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:32:30 EDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 12:01 AM <alanqueiros at gmail.com> wrote:

> I haven't used Python for some time so I don't feel confident to judge

Yet, you are clearly judging the code you pasted as not OK.

Perhaps you guys could help me either convincing me that the bpaste code is
> OK

It would be helpful for you to explain why you think the code you pasted is
not OK. To me it makes sense. English reads left-to-right, so method
lookups go left-to-right (and children before parents) in the inheritance
list.