Fillmore fillmore_remove at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 12 14:55:57 EDT 2016

Hi, problem for today. I have a batch file that creates "trees of data".
I can save these trees in the form of python code or serialize them with something
like pickle.

I then need to run a program that loads the whole forest in the form of a dict()
where each item will point to a dynamically loaded tree.

What's my best way to achieve this? Pickle? or creating curtom python code?

or maybe I am just reinventing the wheel and there are better ways to achieve this?

The idea is that I'll receive a bit of data, determine which tree is suitable for handling it,
and dispatch the data to the right tree for further processing...

Thanks