movie from pictures

nevzat.guler at gmail.com nevzat.guler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 18:11:01 EDT 2016

Dear Users,
I am trying to combine several pictures to create a movie file. I create the pictures in a loop. I would like to add each picture to a movie within the loop, like it is done in MATLAB. However, it is also acceptable to create all the picture in the loop, afterwards use some ffmpeg command to combine them into a picture. I actually tried the latter option but i ran into trouble with paths because the picture location and python code are in different places. The former method is also better because I would like to use variable name for the picture names, instead of their given name, which are long and have spaces, special characters in them.. I will appreciate any guidance here.