Anyone know a donation app codebase?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jun 5 15:24:23 EDT 2016

Albert <vonpupp at gmail.com> writes:

> Thank you for your answer Ben,

You're welcome. Please note that top-posting is poor etiquette for
discussions; instead, interleave your response like a written dialogue.
See <URL:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style>.

> That is not exactly what I am looking for. I am interested in knowing
> if there are any python (django, flask, etc) opensource projects for
> managing donations

Again, PyPI is the place to search
<URL:https://pypi.python.org/pypi?:action=search&term=django%20donation&submit=search>.

> Any suggestion please?

I hope that helps.

--
 \      “It seems intuitively obvious to me, which means that it might |
  `\                                           be wrong.” —Chris Torek |