Anyone know a donation app codebase?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Jun 4 17:02:16 EDT 2016

Albert <vonpupp at gmail.com> writes:

> Anyone knows a donation app whose code is available on github or
> similar made in python (could be django, flask, or any other web
> framework).

Search for Python libraries on the Python Package Index
<URL:https://pypi.python.org/>.

What you are (I think) looking for can be called a “payment” handler
<URL:https://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search&term=payment&submit=search>.
If that's not right you can try different search terms.

--
 \         “My, your, his, hers, ours, theirs, its. I'm, you're, he's, |
  `\   she's, we're, they're, it's.” —anonymous, alt.sysadmin.recovery |