Multiple inheritance, super() and changing signature

Nagy László Zsolt gandalf at shopzeus.com
Fri Jun 3 11:59:24 EDT 2016

> Is the problem that the attribute or parameter has the same name in both
> base classes, but has different meanings in each?
If they had different meanings, a simple rename would solve the problem.
They have the same meaning.

> If you can't change the base classes, I've got some other solutions, but
> they're more involved, so I'll wait to hear back.
One possible solution being encapsulating an object instead of
inheriting from it?

Fortunately, I can change all of the classes, and extracting the common
parameter into a common base class worked.

Problem solved. Thank you for all your help!

Cooperative classes are fantastic! :-)