I'm wrong or Will we fix the ducks limp?

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:04:39 EDT 2016

> The problem is that you think that *variables* have a type. This isn't
> the case. Objects have a type. A variable is a name by which you can
> refer to an object. There are various ways in which you can associate a
> object with a variable, the most obvious being an assignment statement.

So at the point I create the variable it refers to an object.

More correctly when I create the variable and assign a list action to the variable I believe I should be creating a reference to a list object in one motion; however python would like me to create the object first before creating a reference to it, is that the catch?

I am not allowed to create references to an object at the same time I create the object is that correct?

Sayth