Recommendation for Object-Oriented systems to study

Phuong Phan p.h.phan2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 05:07:37 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I think you all are very professional programmer and or working in IT
industry, teaching programming and so on. So I think it is quite funny that
you spent time to discuss about this topic.

I am not pro like you guys. I like programming. And when I think to develop
my career as an IT engineer, I also do not know which language I should
start, although, I know a bit C, Perl, Visual Basic. Luckily I found a free
course on edX teaching computer science using Python. I really surprised
that Python is so easy to learn. I like the beautiful simplicity at the
beginning of learning Python. Really impressive to me.

However, when I have chance to learn and work with other languages such as
C# and C++. I found that they are also supercool. At that time it is clear
to me that there is no best language. Each language has its good points. It
is up to you to use/explore it and develop it too.

So again, it is funny to me to ask which language should learn first, or
which language should be used to teach/learn OO. Now if someone asks me
which language should learn first, I would say it is C, definitely and no
doubt C.

By the way, now I bought some books about Python, OpenCV, and Robotics.
Time to enjoy Python now.
Regards,
Phuong
(By the way, I do not like snake image of Python much :-))