Self Learning Fortran Programming

Stephen Tucker stephen_tucker at sil.org
Wed Jun 1 04:40:50 EDT 2016

Hi, there, Muhammad,

I have found Learning Python by Mark Lutz helpful. The fourth edition
covers both Python 2.6 and 3.x. Although it is a text book for a course
that Mark delivers, there are useful summaries of the various functions and
methods for strings, integers, etc at various spots in the book.

Stephen Tucker.

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>