usage of functools.partial in in parallelism

Sivan Greenberg sivan at vitakka.co
Sat Jul 30 17:15:25 EDT 2016

Hi all,

 I'm wondering about the use of partial in writing parallel code. Is is it
quicker than re-evaluating arguments for a multiple session.get()'s method
with different , for example (of requests) ?

 Or maybe it is used to make sure the arguments differ per each invocation
? (the parallel invocation is supposedly using tasks / co-routine support
in Python 3.

 I can't publish the code I spotted that in.

 What are ups and downs of using them when are they in context?

-Sivan