Python text file fetch specific part of line

Arshpreet Singh arsh840 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 01:12:18 EDT 2016

I am writing Imdb scrapper, and getting available list of titles from IMDB website which provide txt file in very raw format, Here is the one part of file(http://pastebin.com/fpMgBAjc) as the file provides tags like Distribution  Votes,Rank,Title I want to parse title names, I tried with readlines() method but it returns only list which is quite heterogeneous, is it possible that I can parse each value comes under title section?