Two constructive reviewers sought

David Shi davidgshi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 07:37:01 EDT 2016

To promote the use of Python and formalise Python approach, I decided to publish a paper.
I used geodata as a showcase.
Geodata lies in the heart of geographical information science.  The management and processing of such data is of great importance.

I got an email from International Journal of Information Management.
I was asked to suggest two reviewers for the following article.
"Key solutions for automated data linkage, processing and generating output for big data analytics over the Internet".

Nitrogen input from fertilizer use data was used as a showcase.
If you like to be one of reviewers, please email drshishaozhong at gmail.com with your full contact details.
Regards.
David