Unittest

Brendan Abel 007brendan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:15:37 EDT 2016

Generally, all your unittests will be inside a "tests" directory that lives
outside your package directory.  That directory will be excluded when you
build or install your project using your setup.py script.  Take a look at
some popular 3rd party python packages to see how they structure their
projects and setup their setup.py.