Stupid question, just need a quick and dirty fix

thilfigr16 at gmail.com thilfigr16 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 09:00:39 EDT 2016

I'm certainly not going to sugar-coat it and act like I know anything about this language, or wax about how I think it's "inferior" for any reason (because doing so would be pretty foolish). I just figured I'd be able to muddle through and find *something* that would easily filter out results I didn't want. I assumed getting it to port through gmail to notify me would be the hard part and that was actually quite easy. I'm by no means looking to go out and put "Python programmer" on my resume after finishing this task, I was just hoping to dial in the code a bit better for my needs.

My var names changed on this thread because I was just using them here as references. I'll figure out how to just post the whole PY file when I'm home tonight and I'll point out the lines where I'm having issues.

I do appreciate the information and I still need to go up and read (comprehend) everything posted to see if I can take it from there. Thanks!