an error

WePlayGames WeEnjoyIt crazyguyplaying13 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 02:26:57 EDT 2016

Τη Τρίτη, 19 Ιουλίου 2016 - 9:20:20 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 4:07 PM, WePlayGames WeEnjoyIt
> <crazyguyplaying13 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > the problem with this is that i get an syntax error at the very end at the TOTAL+=1 when i delete this it tells me that there is an error at the clockfps.tick(fps) thing what the heck is going on :p
> >

> When you get an error, Python gives you a very useful error message
> (and traceback, although that doesn't apply to syntax errors like
> this). Copy and paste that here. There are many possible syntax
> errors, and Python will tell you which one.
>
> ChrisA

thanks chris for responding, it doesnt say anything else just syntax error
it have seen this error again when im using the for loop and it seems like when i delete everything after total+=1 i get a different error called UNEXPECTED EOF WHILE PARSING