Were is a great place to Share your finished projects?

Marko Rauhamaa marko at pacujo.net
Fri Jul 15 14:28:20 EDT 2016

Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com>:
> I've never managed to get Mercurial's branching system into my head
> (and then you have the people saying "don't use hg branches at all,
> just use named tags" or somesuch), but the git branching system is
> extremely simple. In fact, all of git is very simple. To anyone who is
> having trouble with comprehending git, I strongly recommend this
> video. It assumes you have a basic understanding of git commands (or
> can pause the video and look up a git-hg Rosetta Stone), but you don't
> need expert-level knowledge. In fact, it's aimed at people ages 4 and
> up...

I use git daily but don't really use branches, and need to ask a
coworker about the branching commands. Also, reverting changes in git
keeps baffling me (I need to check the source code of emacs' vc-mode to
figure out how it's done).

Anyway, all of this has reminded me that bitkeeper is now free. I've
never tried it so let's see if it is everything Sun's Teamware was.

Marko