Packaging multiple wheels in the same package

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:05:46 EDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Nir Cohen <nir36g at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 7:47:22 AM UTC+3, Nir Cohen wrote:
>> On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 10:09:01 PM UTC+3, Ethan Furman wrote:
>> > Sounds like a great idea!
>> >
>> > Once you have your feed-back from here you'll want to take your PEP over
>> > to the dist-utils sig:

>> > --
>> > ~Ethan~
>>
>> Happy to hear :)
>>
>> btw, pull requests are certainly welcome to make whichever changes required to make Wagon PEP-worthy.
>
> Sorry to bump this up.. but I'm not sure exactly how I should go about getting as much feedback as possible on this. Any suggestions?

Well.... a lot of the people here might *use* wheels, but a relatively
small proportion *create* them. (I'm not big on creating packages -
the only PyPI-published module of mine is a tiny pure-Python one, so
it's about as simple as it gets. And it's not even actively maintained
any more.) Ethan suggested hopping over to distutils-sig - have you
done that? That would be the next step, if you haven't.

ChrisA