Touch screen development in Python

Dietmar Schwertberger maillist at schwertberger.de
Tue Jul 12 16:22:31 EDT 2016

On 12.07.2016 21:10, Jahn wrote:
> I was thinking about Python touch screen applications for industrial boards( computers).
> If I have a touch screen  with that industrial board, what I must have installed to be able to
> write  touch screen applications in Python?
This could be any platform:  QNX, Android, Windows, Embedded Windows,
Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Linux with X, Linux with Wayland, Linux
command line and a display connected via SPI or whatever...
If you don't write which platform you actually have, you will probably
not get answers that will help you.

Regards,

Dietmar