one command on backslash and space for review

Ganesh Pal ganesh1pal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 14:35:57 EDT 2016

On Jul 10, 2016 11:14 PM, "Ian Kelly" <ian.g.kelly at gmail.com> wrote:
> They're correct, but using them before single quotes in a string
> delimited by double quotes is unnecessary.

Thanks .

> > 3. Iam running sleep command on the cluster i.e , how could I make it
> > look Python or its fine to have sleep ?
>
> I don't understand the question.

Sorry I was in sleep 😂😂 I typed something wrong . Let me explain it.
Better In the below command I.e

'run_parallel -za1 -s 'daemon -cf xyz; sleep 1'

We have a sleep  1 that's run run as part of abovry shell command . It
looks ok but   is there a way to use something alternative to sleep was my
question. I guess the answer is " no" , because we are executing shell
sleep command I think something pythonic like  time.sleep is not possible.