the best online course

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 17:57:59 EDT 2016

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 7:37 AM, Malik Rumi <malik.a.rumi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want one of those "knuckle down and learn" classes. But even more than that, I want a class with a real teacher who is available to answer questions and explain things. I've done a lot of books and online video, but there's usually no help. If I search around long enough, I can often find an answer, but this is just way too fragmented for me. Where can I find classes like that - online - paid or free? Thanks.

Yes, they definitely exist. I work with a company called Thinkful
(www.thinkful.com) which does what you're talking about - you get a
personal mentor with whom you meet regularly, plus access to a number
of experts. It's a paid course. There are other such courses around,
too, but I don't personally know their effectiveness.

ChrisA