CyberRoam Python Alternative for network security

Arshpreet Singh arsh840 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 03:21:59 EDT 2016

This is question more about product information and less technical but Hope It will be use-able at some context, I use Cyeberoam(https://www.cyberoam.com/) Is there any Python alternative available for that? or If I have to write/implement something like this(https://github.com/netkiller/firewall) should I need to install it inside every computer or I can create a server and all the internet requests will pass through that, But that will be slow down the speed of the internet as well?