the best online course

Jay Thompson jayryan.thompson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 17:11:45 EDT 2016

There are a ton of great resources on
https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide . The resource I generally
recommend to people first is "Learn Python The Hard Way" @
http://learnpythonthehardway.org/ . The course is $29.95 and worth every
penny but if you can't afford it the author has made the course available
for free. Just scroll to the bottom of the page to find the link.

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 12:28 PM, <nickpetros32 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> i am totaly beginner and i want to learn python.
> I have see that there is many course in codeacademy, udemy, treehouse etc
> but i not know who is the best.
> Can you please give me some advice?
> I want to be easy and not bored so i can learn python.
> Thank you and sorry for my bad english
>
> --

"It's quite difficult to remind people that all this stuff was here for a
million years before people. So the idea that we are required to manage it
is ridiculous. What we are having to manage is us."   ...Bill Ballantine.