the best online course

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 17:04:32 EDT 2016

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 5:28 AM,  <nickpetros32 at gmail.com> wrote:
> i am totaly beginner and i want to learn python.
> I have see that there is many course in codeacademy, udemy, treehouse etc but i not know who is the best.
> Can you please give me some advice?
> I want to be easy and not bored so i can learn python.
> Thank you and sorry for my bad english

Unfortunately, 'best' is hard to define. What are you looking for?
There are courses you pay money for, and there are courses you can do
for free; there are intensive courses for those who want to seriously
knuckle down and learn, and there are casual courses for those who
want to fit it around other things; and so on.

ChrisA