Tkinter based GUI for PIP : Needed Feedback

Upendra Kumar upendra.k14 at iiits.in
Sun Jul 3 10:48:22 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

We have made a preliminary version of GUI for PIP.  This project is a part
of GSoC 2016. This project is intended to provide a GUI version for "pip".
 ( target audience for the project : beginners in Python ).

The project idea is discussed on these issues :
1. Issue #23551 : IDLE to provide menu link to PIP gui.
2. Issue #27051 : Create PIP GUI

The GitHub repo of the project : https://github.com/upendra-k14/pip_gui

Therefore, we would like to have feedback on this project so that we can
improve the GUI and other features to it. Please post as many issues and
suggestions here :
https://github.com/upendra-k14/pip_gui/issues.