Well, I finally ran into a Python Unicode problem, sort of

Marko Rauhamaa marko at pacujo.net
Sun Jul 3 10:39:00 EDT 2016

Christian Gollwitzer <auriocus at gmx.de>:

> Am 03.07.16 um 13:22 schrieb Marko Rauhamaa:
>> Christian Gollwitzer <auriocus at gmx.de>:
>>> Parentheses?
>> Yes.
>
> My knowledge of Scheme is rusty. How do you do that?

   Moreover, all characters whose Unicode scalar values are greater than
   127 and whose Unicode category is Lu, Ll, Lt, Lm, Lo, Mn, Mc, Me, Nd,
   Nl, No, Pd, Pc, Po, Sc, Sm, Sk, So, or Co can be used within
   identifiers. In addition, any character can be used within an
   identifier when specified via an <inline hex escape>. For example,
   the identifier H\x65;llo is the same as the identifier Hello, and the
   identifier \x3BB; is the same as the identifier λ.

Guile doesn't support the R6RS inline hex escape notation. Instead, it
natively supports a notation of its own:

   #{foo bar}#

   #{what
   ever}#

   #{4242}#