Descriptor: class name precedence over instance name

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Jul 2 00:52:34 EDT 2016

"Veek. M" <vek.m1234 at gmail.com> writes:

> Trying to make sense of this para:

At the risk of being ruse, I am trying to make sense of some paragraphs
in the messages you write here. Could you take a little more time to
write clearly, as a way of communicating in this forum?

> Is he say that Descriptors are a special case where Foo is checked
> first, then what - Base classes..? or does he hop back to look in the
> instance? How is C3 Linearization altered?

I really have no idea what this paragraph means. Can you please write
again assuming we don't know already what you are trying to say?

--
 \      “[I]t is impossible for anyone to begin to learn that which he |
  `\                thinks he already knows.” —Epictetus, _Discourses_ |