psss...I want to move from Perl to Python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Jan 29 20:04:40 EST 2016

Fillmore <fillmore_remove at hotmail.com> writes:

> On 1/29/2016 4:30 PM, Rick Johnson wrote:
> >  People who are unwilling to "expanding their
> > intellectual horizons" make me sick!!!
>
> did I miss something or is this aggressiveness unjustified?

Indeed it is unjustified. The person to whom you respond is best ignored
(automatically, via a kill-file in your program). No matter how amusing
some trainwreck-chasers may find his outbursts, his unreasoning
hostility is disruptive.

--
 \         “What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy |
  `\   river to save a solid gold baby? Maybe we'll never know.” —Jack |