Python Scraps, Napkins & Nuggets

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 01:32:28 EST 2016

Hi

This may seem an odd request, however i thought i would ask do you have any diagrams, scribbles, presentations you have done when coaching someone at work that just seems to work for others consistently?

In coaching non programming topics at work i have noticed the variance in learning styles and many times my off hand scribbles and comments are what gets their attention and understanding.

I would love to see what you have created. If its python awesome and in keeping with list topic if not i wont tell.

Thanks

Sayth