Python Unit test

David Palao dpalao.python at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 08:48:27 EST 2016

Well, there is a very specific example in there.
But you still don't give us much information about *concrete* troubles you have.
I *guess* that one of the following is true:
1) You have problems to understand some part of the example in the
unittest module documentation.
2) You don't know how to apply those ideas to some specific code you have.
3) something else.
Could you please be more specific?

Best