Use of Python logo

Dominik Wronski dominik.wronski at icloud.com
Tue Jan 19 06:04:29 EST 2016

Hi,

on Python Software Foundation website you can find trademark usage policy https://www.python.org/psf/trademarks/ <https://www.python.org/psf/trademarks/>
It’s said there:
"Use of unaltered PSF-provided logos on websites, brochures, and product packaging. The "intertwined snakes" graphic alone is an unaltered version, whether or not accompanied by the words in PSF-provided logos. Non-commercial uses to promote the Python programming language are allowed, as are all nominative uses as described in the section "Uses that Never Require Approval <https://www.python.org/psf/trademarks/#uses-that-never-require-approval>". Any other commercial uses require prior written permission from PSF.”

I believe that in your case you have to obtain written permission from PSF.

/Dominik