Modify Settings window pop-up

Arvind Vallabhaneni avallabhaneni at my.waketech.edu
Sun Jan 17 12:13:22 EST 2016

I installed the python interpreter and pycharm program onto my home desktop. However, while doing some simple programming exercises from class, the window below keeps popping up every time I type a few words or try to run the program.

[cid:888c5934-3c75-43d8-9e76-59a9dfbef814]

 I tried to click repair, and it didn't make a difference; I also tried to minimize it and continue working, but it still keeps popping up.

Is there a setting or something I installed incorrectly for it to do this? I am not able to work for more than 10 or 15 seconds at a time because this window comes up so frequently. Please let me know if there is a way to resolve this, I was not able to find a solution through Google or your website. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Arvind Vallabhaneni