Pyton install Landmine

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 22:35:41 EST 2016

On Jan 16, 2016 3:02 AM, "JeffP" <jap at iehinc.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I installed pyth3.5 on my Windows machine and had some complications
trying  to connect other components.
> I installed to the default directory chosen by the installer but that
included a folder with an embedded space in the name. BIG NO NO!!!!

Program Files is the standard Windows installation location for non-OS
software and is selected as the default location as a security practice. If
the other components to which you refer are designed for Windows but cannot
correctly handle the space in Program Files, that sounds like a problem
with those components, not with Python.