wxpython strange behaviour

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 01:47:23 EST 2016

On 01/15/2016 05:58 PM, Shiva Upreti wrote:

> What kind of further details do you want? Please tell me and i will try my best to provide them.

As always, post a small but complete example test program (no more than
20 lines of code) that has the problem.  Paste it in such a way that one
can copy and paste it into an editor and get a validly-formatted
program.  Also post the traceback you get when you run the test program
you created.  Another person has to be able to replicate the problem to
advise you. Often in the process of doing this, people find their own bugs.